I have never gotten as much utility out of $1.50 as I did out of Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells. A couple of weeks ago, I was in Seattle and a local pharmacy had a special on Wet n Wild products of buy one get one free, so this one right here ended up costing me $1.50 instead of $2.99.
As for the product itself, my mind is blown in the best way possible. So pigmented, rich, finely milled – these eyeshadows are fantastic! From my experience, these are quite similar to Urban Decay eyeshadows in terms of softness and colour pay-off, but come at a tenth of the cost. I wear these with a primer, as I do with all my eyeshadows. My lids are the most crease prone lids in the universe, I can’t, for the life of me, can evaluate an eyeshadow fairly without a primer underneath. With a primer on, these last the whole day, with reasonable fading. I personally find myself wearing this particular trio a whole lot, hence the leveraged utility on my $1.50. If you are a fan of neutrals, this trio is highly recommended!
- Extremely affordable – even better if found on a sale!
- Highly pigmented, finely milled shadows.
- Easy to wear, flattering neutrals.
- Lasts throughout the day with reasonable fading (with a primer).
- Tacky packaging, with useless brushes; but, really, at $2.99, should I be ranting about that?
Overall thoughts: If you love yourself some yummy neutrals at dirt cheap prices, then go ahead, walk on some eggshells!