Turns out orange is still in; for me, anyways! Its like orange is the new pink. Between the leaves turning that somber orange and all the carved pumpkins, I am spoiled for my orange fixation. But there is nothing like an orange lip, if you ask me. I am obsessed! Now you know what this is turning into, yes, that’s right an orange top 5!
- Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint In Joy. It is such a beautiful mango/orange lip creme/tint. One of my favorites.
- Annabelle VolumeLip in Tangerina*. Ok, I trashed the packaging like no tomorrow, but does it take away from the awesome gloss inside, I hope not. It is such a beautiful sheer orange, perfect for everyday.
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint. I recently got this, and wondered why I didn’t get this sooner. It is like the funner sister of Posietint, which also, I love.
- MAC See Sheer Lipstick. This one is not exactly orange, it is more of a pinky orange, ha ha! It is a beautiful tangerine shade and can be easily worn by everyone!
- theBalm Staniac in Homecoming Queen. Gorgeous orange sheer tint, one of the most underrated and must have products from theBalm!