- Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Tarina Tarantino Spaklicity Bronze Eyeshadow Palette.
- Shimmering bronze as an all over lid wash, shimmering brown in the crease to create an outer v, pearlized nude as a highlight.
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lash line.
- MAC Smolder on the waterline.
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara.
A little about the “face” products. I had long ignored MAC Gingerly, I only wore it on one day and forgot about it completely. It is such a beautiful color, a mixture of pink, peach and brown. I feel we need to review it again. And I am sorry, this Inglot foundation makes me look 10 shades lighter. I don’t know what happened, I used it after a year and it was soo light. Can foundations change color on their own??