So, I finally got sick of the drying, oil stripping, so called “moisturizing” drug-store body washes that my mom insists are fabulous (no mom, they are not). I was in the market for a fabulous new bath product and what better than Lush? I wanted something non-drying and uber girly, I looked around the catalogue and picked the pinkest of them all; Rockstar! Retails for $7.95 (Cdn) for every 100 grams. In Lush’s own words, it is “The creamy vanilla sweetie one. Here’s a soap for all of us who know we ought to be attracted to sophisticated beiges and navy blues, but can’t help grabbing everything pink! The Rock Star soap smells just like Creamy Candy Bath, so now you can shower and bathe with our sweet vanilla perfume.”

What can I say, I simply L-O-V-E this soap. Yes, Ashlee Simpson kind of L-O-V-E. It is one gentle, sweet smelling soap. Its fantastic scent lingers on to your skin very softly, so its never in your face. While it is not really my definition of moisturizing, it is not drying by any means either. I, of course, use Buffy Body Butter after. Overall, I love this soap, it is a sweet indulgence. Do try it if you like all things girly and like the smell of bubble gum ice cream. Yumm.

What is your favorite product from Lush?

17 thoughts on “Lush Rock Star Soap will have you singing out of the shower (no headbanging, though)!

1. Myfacebutbetter

I have always wanted to try lush but the price always stopped me! :P this soap sounds yummy though :)

2. JC

ohh how pretty.  i've yet to try rockstar but i finished ice blue last week.  i'm probably going to try honey i washed the kids next.  i really want to try porridge lol.

Oh Hottie…my mom has pain in her legs so she uses Wiccy Muscles Magic, I heard they are kind of similar is Hottie any better for relieving pain?

Oh, I know what you mean girl. I used to be one of those people too. One day I just sucked it up and went in and somehow the smell got milder. But I understand your plight if you really, really cant, I know a lot of people like that. Its a shame because the products are so awesome :(

5. Appu

I haven't tried Hottie for any muscle pain…just as a regular moisturizer and works fine :) I got it mainly coz it smells DIVINE :D

6. Jan

Oh..you have to try Lush sultana soap..Smells of bergamot , kinda herbal too at times..But boy they make my skin SO soft. Really please give it try. Its AMAZING!

Rockstar was kinda too bubblegummy for me…but I like Honey I washed the kids..Its smells so delicious that I might eat it one day :)

7. rashmi

i will def try this shivu :D am indulging a lot in LUSH these days and making hubby also fond of the brand :D :D…. so far have only tried HIWTK and its super awesome