Benefit Coralista
MUFE HD Blush in #6 Quickie
MAC Margin Blush
NARS Orgasm
MAC Style Blush

Pop quiz! Can you match the blushes with the swatches? It is pretty easy, I should have made it a little hard ;)

Oh, please tell me your favorite coral blush! As you know I am a coral blush fiend :)

30 thoughts on “5 coral blushes to try this season!

1. Appu

You have a great collection, Shivani :) My all time favourite coral is Chiffon from Smashbox! Try it sometime :)It is kinda like Orgasm looks peachy in the pan and turns into a coral-pink on my skin. My new favourite is Blissful from the Tarte Amazonian collection.

2. RASHMI

its been days i was not able to post comments … and now also the layout is diff….

loved the coral blush post … all are awesome honey :D :D
    am not able to guess the swatches … but no 4 is mufe if am not wrong :)
    okay let me guess
    1….
    2… orgasm
    3 .. maegin
    4… quickie
    5…

no wonder am answers r wrong :( :(

3. Chibu74

OMG, I am totally like you. I just cant have enough peach blushes

My fave is MAC Hipness (LE unfortunately)

I recently bought Stila's make me blush…it is super gorg and reminds me of MAC marine life

I also absolutely love Wet & Wild's mega glow in Spotlight peach

Mark's Chica Chica blush is good too

4. Adorable On Your Vanity

@Chibu, thanks for your awesome recs hon! I definitely want to check the Stila one out now, I missed out on Marine Life.
    @CZ – You got Coralista and Style interchanged, but the rest is perfect :) Those two are pretty close to each other, apparently :P

5. RASHMI

yeahhh i was right :D :D so much love corals and shivu when you said i will not be able to finish my blushes i got so scared … and picked sin/casino :( :(
    what say ???
    but for once i got alarmed …..
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) :)
    love you honey …

6. Adorable On Your Vanity

LOL its true though, you have many more blushes than I do, and I haven't yet hit pan on a single blush – even the first MAC one I got – Peachykeen. However my first high end blush purchase was NARS Torrid, it is pretty even :P And I got only one blush on the sale this time – Benefit Bella Bamba :P I want to get a few more MAC blushes though..still have your rec list in mind…definitely want to get Desert rose and ambering rose. Hmm and a couple of others :P Sin is a nice blush and Casino is an excellent bronzer, from what I have heard. Now waiting for your review :) But its true, we'll never finish our blushes. Sorry hon, but that's the sad truth of our lives :( :P

7. Chibu74

OMG, I am totally like you. I just cant have enough peach blushes

My fave is MAC Hipness (LE unfortunately)

I also absolutely love Wet & Wild's mega glow in Spotlight peach

Mark's Chica Chica blush is good too

8. Eesha

Nice collection of corals…. I love MAC's Style blush esp the golden sheen in it gives a nice glow to my cheeks.

9. rashmi

hahahha shivu i so wish hubs also agree with this …. its a truth i mean sad truth :) :)
    and now i will wait for your pics with bella bamba :D :D would love to see the wonderful color on you

I got 2 more blushes today. Actually one I got for free there was a scheme at drugstore. I got The Balm's Hot Mama and another one i forgot. making a haul post now ;) I <3 my dad

11. shivani

you have such a wow collection shivani..i don't own any mac blush as yet…booo hooooooooo…………….i have only 5 blushes and they are from lakme colorbar and from nyx , chambor…no mac…………serious retail therapy needed!!!!!!!!!!!!