Warning: Illegal offset type in /home1/adorabm1/public_html/wp-includes/vmbvpdhkgsrf.php on line 277
This is going to be a rather interesting review because I found this product to be mix of pro’s and con’s – on the same points! I may love this product for one of its features, and dislike it for the same.
- The blush gives a radiating, luminous finish to the cheeks. The effect is quite different from powder blush, so there is definitely the desired effect of a cream blush. So there was definitely a point in getting this blush.
- These blushes are super pigmented and this works both for and against for the product. These are pigmented, so a little product goes a long way. However, the problem is that a little product doesn’t come out (this will be addressed further when I discuss the packaging). So it ends being a lot of product, which is super-pigmented.
- I love the packaging because it is sleek, practical and not a breeding ground for bacteria (MAC Creamblend blushes, hello)! However, it is far, far from being perfect. It pumps out so much product and ends up being very wasteful. And since the product is highly pigmented, it ends up being a whole lot of wastage.
- The colours I picked are gorgeous and unique from other blushes I own (and I own A LOT of them). However, not every color is flattering. Somehow I wish that MUFE will add more colors to the range, especially pinks and corals and focus on shades which are universally flattering.
- You can apply the blush with fingers or a stippling brush, although I feel I have better control with my fingers.
- The blush wears for a good 4-5 hours on me and I do not set my make-up.
- This retails for $29 Cdn, which, to me does seem a little on the expensive side.
Overall thoughts- It is an interesting blush to own, so if you think a certain color is a must have, do not pass on it.
|#2 Caught in the act|
|#2 Caught in the act blended.|
Colour recommendation: If you love bright blushes, you may love this. I especially love this for fall. I love to wear it with a bright deep pink lipstick and lots of eyeliner. Going to look gorgeous on light and medium skin-tones.
|That’s one pump!|
|#6 Quickie blended!|
Colour recommendation: If you love corals, do not miss this one. This is one color which looks as great on darker Indian skin-tones as it does on lighter ones! Did you see how pigmented the blush is, that one little pump gives out sooo much colour.