On the occasion of my birthday, my mommy took me shopping at Select City Walk Mall in Delhi. We were to lunch at Olive first, but thanks to MCD and its ongoing creations on the streets of Delhi, I had to go for lunch at Punjab Grill instead. Stupid MCD! I first headed over to MAC, which is like my second home. I have been to MAC in India twice and have been disappointed by their service both times. I asked the MUA to call the other store to see if they had the stock of the Marine Life high lighter and she just made up an answer, without attending to me. I guess MAC won’t be a favorite for me if I was living there. Anyways, so I ended up at Inglot, a brand which I was yet to discover. I had nothing specific in my mind and was just browsing. The MUA was lovely, she personally attended to me even though I told her there was nothing I wanted, really. I ended up buying a few eyeshadows, a nailpolish and a foundation.
411 on the foundation:
- An illuminating foundation.
- Perfect for normal to dry skin.
- Rs 1100 for 30 ml.
- I use MW 101
- Comes in a sleek pumped bottle.
What I like about it?
- I wanted to get a couple of foundations from India because I haven’t found my perfect match as of yet. I have said this like a million times and you are probably rolling your eyes at this time, but I have come closer with my search this time. The color is lighter than the foundations I usually wear, but blends beautifully with my skin tone and gives a glow. Maybe I was wearing darker foundation all along. :/
- The consistency is just right; you don’t have to add water or use sparingly.
- It gives a nice illuminating glow to the skin and makes this foundation ideal for chicks with normal to dry skin.
- So cheap – the product has great quality and costs Rs1100, which is like $22 Cdn.
- A perfect fuss-free pumping system. Keeps the bacteria out and pumps out just the right amount.
- Has great lasting power with medium coverage.
- Photographs beautifully.
What I don’t like about it? I am yet to find a flaw in it.
Will I repurchase? Yes. So far I love whatever Inglot products I have tried.