- An illuminating foundation.
- Perfect for normal to dry skin.
- Rs 1100 for 30 ml.
- I use MW 101
- Comes in a sleek pumped bottle.
What I like about it?
- I wanted to get a couple of foundations from India because I haven’t found my perfect match as of yet. I have said this like a million times and you are probably rolling your eyes at this time, but I have come closer with my search this time. The color is lighter than the foundations I usually wear, but blends beautifully with my skin tone and gives a glow. Maybe I was wearing darker foundation all along. :/
- The consistency is just right; you don’t have to add water or use sparingly.
- It gives a nice illuminating glow to the skin and makes this foundation ideal for chicks with normal to dry skin.
- So cheap – the product has great quality and costs Rs1100, which is like $22 Cdn.
- A perfect fuss-free pumping system. Keeps the bacteria out and pumps out just the right amount.
- Has great lasting power with medium coverage.
- Photographs beautifully.
What I don’t like about it? I am yet to find a flaw in it.
Will I repurchase? Yes. So far I love whatever Inglot products I have tried.