- These do live up to their name and indeed are natural. I mean if I didn’t tell you that I was wearing false lashes, would you even be able to tell?
- Very light weight. You even forget that you have something sitting on your eyes.
- I don’t have to deal with clumpy mascaras (for the most part).
- Relatively easy to apply. This was my first time and I did goof up, but overall it was an easy thing to do.
- Comes off easily with an oil based eye make-up remover. No irritation or stretching whatsoever.
- Can be used multiple times. Just be careful when you take them off and make sure you don’t deteriorate the shape.
- The price – $5.15/US. Isn’t it a steal? I have always been skeptical of drugstore brands’ quality. But Revlon (along with a few others) maintain high quality in their products and I do feel comfortable using them.
What I didn’t like about these?
- These were actually too small for my eyes. I had a hard time deciding how to put them on. I made the mistake of putting them on one end, but you should work from the center and work your way out. The build of these lashes is such that you can’t work from corners. I had to brush the ends with mascara to get a uniform look.
Verdict: If you are looking for natural looking false lashes at an affordable price, then you will love Revlon’s Beyond Natural Professional Eyelashes in Defining 91148. Be sure to look out for these next time you are in a drugstore.