So I have decided that blogging is my guilty pleasure. I am in the middle of exams and presentations but blame my love for blogging and make-up, you may also add the fact that Sephora had a HUGE sale – and boy, did I haul? Oh what a bad run-on.
Anyways, I got my hands on my new love – Tarte’s Natural Lip Stain in Charmed, a beautiful baby pink. Much like Benefit’s posie-tint – but SO MUCH MORE hydrating. However, I should say that I still adore Posie-tint’s color more than anything else in the world. So without further delay and distraction, let me present to you – Tarte Natural Lip Stain in Charmed.
What I like about it:
- Oh its color is absolutely beautiful. I am a sucker for anything baby-pink that can stay on my lips and this does.
- The product in itself is very hydrating. Lately all I wear is lip-balm because my lips are so chapped, but I replaced this today and it was very comforting and not to mention – CUTE
- The packaging is really adorable – it looks like a marker, a really girly, super-cute marker.
- It is flavored – but the scent is not overpowering. Whenever I lick my lips I get a tingle of pepper-mint. Also, the flavor is natural.
- Because I tried the lightest shade – Charmed, which is a very light pink, it stayed on my lips for good 2-3 hours. Not bad for a light color. The sheen fades away, but a pink tint stays!
- Tarte products are one of the most natural in the market and this was no exception. Formulated without parabens, petro-chemicals, phthalates, sulfates, preservatives, glycols, gluten, talc, GMO’s.
What I didn’t like about it:
- The price. Its $29 bucks. However, I can say that after such a long list of pros, it can be justified.