- Use a shimmery pink color on the lid like MAC Pink Venus eyeshadow.
- Then line upper lashline and waterline with a black gel liner like MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
- Finish off with two coats of mascara.
- Using a blush brush, contour the apples of your cheeks with a shimmering candy pink blush, like MAC Dollymix.
- Line lips using a medium pink liner, especially if you have pigmented lips – it helps show the color.
- Use Chanel’s Coco Rouge lipstick in Camelia. (I LOVE – gotta do the swatches).