Best if you want to: Give cheeks a healthy glow and lips a wash of color with a dual-purpose stain that complements all complexions.
Best for: all skin tones
What it is designed to do:
- Gel-based formulation is fast drying and easy to blend.
- Glycerin and pathenol moisturize lips and improve hydration.
- Angled applicator brush and well on the stem pack is designed for easy application, while minimizing product spillage.
Right: With flash
Left: Without Flash
- Gives a subtle, natural flush to the cheeks.
- Color is great for olive skin-tones. I like the nude and sparkle it gives on my skin.
- Does not dry out my lips.
- Has a very weird, bitter taste to it. I hate wearing it on my lips.
- Not long lasting on the lips. On the cheeks, it has staying power – but on the lips…may as well forget about it.
Overall Rating – C+
With sooo many lip products around, this comes across as a disappointment. The biggest kill-joy is the weird taste it has on the lips – its kind of gross. I wouldn’t heartily recommend it – but the color is gorgeous, especially for summers. If The Body Shop will fix the taste, I may be willing to re-purchase.