Warning: Illegal offset type in /home1/adorabm1/public_html/wp-includes/vmbvpdhkgsrf.php on line 277
Sonam Kapoor has got to be my favorite celeb these days. She is always so put-together – I always love her make-up. No wonder Loreal signed her. At a recent event for Loreal, Sonam looked absolutely stunning (as always). If I could look like anyone else in the world – it will have to be her. So I am always replicating her looks – only I have my trusted Club Monaco instead of her Chanel :/
I’m gonna do my makeup tomorrow exactly like hers – but I don’t use Loreal (because they test on animals and I am mostly into higher end brands). So here is my break-down for her look.
- For foundation, use a hydrating base like Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10. (I use 040).
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural for setting.
- MAC Blush in Peachykeen. (It is one of my everyday staples) to get a sweet peachy flush like Sonam’s.
- For eyes, I will use one of MAC’s limited edition quads and I can probably recommend few of Urban Decay’s shades. But the MAC quad I’ll use is MAC mineralize eyeshadow in Natural Fare. And do a simple smokey eye with it. Basically you can use any dirty gold and copper based eyeshadow and work your way through it. However don’t go OTT with eyes – this is a fresh look, not dramatic.
- Also line your waterline and upper lashline with a true-black liner, like Urban Decay 24/7 glide pencil in Zero (another staple).
- Finish off with two coats of Mascara.
- A pink based coral lipgloss, like MACs Lychee Luxe lipglass.
Now I really hope I’ll wake up early enough to be able to do this look, take a picture and end up in my 9:30 lecture in time