A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.
- Not cake-y like other MAC powders have felt on me.
- I use Medium-Deep for my NC 40 skin tone, the color blends fine.
- Great touch up for the day
- Does not dry up my skin
- Works amazingly well as a set up powder. I have never been the girl to use a set up powder after foundation, but this amazing stuff.
- Does not have a mirror. What’s a touch up powder without a mirror?
- No sponge or brush. Again, what’s a touch up powder without a sponge or brush?
Overall Rating B+
MAC could do much better. I really wish MAC would produce this powder in a better container and supply it with sponge and have a mirror on top. I need something on the go. The powder on its own is amazing, especially as a setting powder for make-up and for touch ups. Its great for my dry skin and I would recommend this to those who are looking for a set-up powder for dry skin.