Aishwarya is my favorite actress in the whole wide world, so I am really mad at myself for not doing a post on her on my blog so far. To be fair, she has not had many appearances lately where she had any dramatic make-up, rather she was sporting a signature look. I quite like the look, it is fresh and sophisticated. Here is my breakdown.
- MAC’s Ricepaper e/s as an all over lid color.
- MAC’s Sushi Flower e/s on the lid
- Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lashline and waterline. (For the waterline dip an eye-pencil into the liner and use it on the waterline for a similar effect like Aish’s)
- Finish off with 2-3 coats of mascara.
- A blush in a peachy-bronze – like MAC’s Margin.
- A pink-nude lipstick with a cream finish. I recommend MAC’s Creme In Your Coffee.