Want an everyday gorgeous look? That’s suitable for work or school. My favorite minimalist, Kareena Kapoor shows us how. This is how I wear my makeup everyday. Its easy and effortlessly gorgeous.
Face:
For a dewy feel, use MAC Strobe liquid after cleansing, toning and moisturizing. For a base, use a light-weight tinted moisturizer, I swear by Stila’s Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer.
Eyes:
Use a gel liner, like Stila’s Smudgepot in Black or MAC fluidline in Blacktrack. Apply using an angled brush. Skip eyeshadow and mascara.

Lips and Cheeks:
NARS the Multiple in Orgasm.Its a cult favorite, flattering on almost ALL skintones.

PS: I am THIS close to splurging on those red Ray-Ban Wayfarers.

8 thoughts on “Everyday pretty courtesy of Kareena.

1. Rati

I think there is MAC smoulder on her lower lashes., I have not seen such a huge soft-smudge effect with any other liner yet.

What say you? Love those shades. :)

2. Adorable On Your Vanity

Hey Rati, I am not familiar with Smolder yet…*gasp* but I gotta try it now.
    Stila's Smudgepots will give you a similar effect, though :)

I want those shades bad. Where I live, there is still a lot of snow – as soon as springs hits, I shall get my hands on those :)

3. Tanveer Parmar

Nice breakup. I really like the make-up tht Kareena does, simple yet dramatic – Though I do feel that she overdoes the kajal esp on her lower lash line.

But tht's just me, I like to keep my lower lash line cleaner and more simple in nudes and browns.

4. Cynthia Z

I agree with Tanveer about the kajal overdose. It's too harsh on her light eyes. Seems like she's still nostalgic about her Ashoka avatar. But the rest of her makeup is pretty good. Nice breakdown Shivani.
    ♥XX♥

5. Adorable On Your Vanity

Kareena does OD on eyeliner but I have to say that its more suited on her than say Celina – who has so much clown make-up, its ridiculous. Maybe cuz of her bone structure she can carry it off better. Also, she keeps rest of her makeup very simple, so it definitely does not look clownish. I am one of those girl who are obsessed with liner. Then again, I am darker than Kareena for sure.

6. Get Gawjus!

um yea you could possibly get some tight curls done at night and by morning you will have gorgeous loose waves which you can either leave open or pin up in a ponytail on one side. Makeup – am sure you will be pretty good at it :)